odbc and ole db database in connection What is the difference?
OLE DB provider is located in layers, and layer ODBC driver is located. If you want to use an ODBC data sources, need to use the OLE DB for ODBC provider, it will then use the appropriate ODBC driver. If you do not need to use ODBC data source, you can use the corresponding OLE DB provider, which is often referred to as the local provider (native provider).
Can clearly see the use of ODBC providers means that the need for an extra layer. Therefore, when access to the same data, the OLE DB for ODBC provider may be higher than the local provider OLE DB slower speed.
ASP Database Related Articles
- Arabic numerals the amount of conversion of the stored procedure for the Chinese
- Application database unique constraint and capture asp database errors
- The implementation of DTC with asp
- Data Shaping technology - the necessary configuration data providers
- Data Shaping technology - Data configuration
- PivotChart and PivotTable functionality expansion
- Data access page to bind to the disconnected recordset
- Online maintenance of the database using ASP
- In ASP using Oracle Object for OLE visit Oracle 8
- Compress and repair Access databases (recommended)
- Using ASP to access a variety of commonly used type of database (4)
- Access database table read example
- ASP code to restore database
- Online Access database compression
- Using ASP to access a variety of commonly used type of database (1)
- Using ASP to access a variety of commonly used type of database (2)
- Using ASP to access a variety of commonly used type of database (3)
- odbc and ole db database in connection What is the difference?
- Stored procedure on page
- A theory the fastest Web database paging method
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated