Automatically refresh the page, it does not allow users to press Enter to submit the data!
var limit = "0:60" / / definition of refresh time
if (document.images) (
var parselimit = limit.split (":")
parselimit = parselimit  * 60 + parselimit  * 1
function beginrefresh () (
if (! document.images)
if (parselimit == 1) (
InputDate.action = "TypeAlert.asp" / / here the name of the page, do not forget the outside should have a Form, using hidden space needed to keep the page data Request.Form!
curmin = Math.floor (parselimit/60)
cursec = parselimit% 60
if (curmin! = 0)
curtime = curmin + "hours" + cursec + "seconds after the re-brush on this page!"
curtime = cursec + "seconds after the re-brush on this page!"
window.status = curtime
setTimeout ( "beginrefresh ()", 1000)
window.onload = beginrefresh
This should be added to the above <HEAD>! Oh thank the Arab-Israeli】 【User
Asp Script encoding Articles
- Calculated on the date of issue of
- A URL string in the procedure with examples of links
- ASP in the general conditions of the project Query Module
- ASP paging function
- Interactive drop-down list box (EC net influx of truth Classmates message board used by the code)
- OICQ in the page's head to achieve the drop-down box to choose
- Automatically refresh the page, it does not allow users to press Enter to submit the data!
- Return the form filled out when the realization of the way instead of TAB
- Pass parameters through the address bar. Passing through the url parameters
- How in the html of the contents of the documents include a
- Picture gradually show (on entry)
- Picture gradually show (was on the point of entry)
- JScript methods - getUTCSeconds methods
- JScript methods - getVarDate methods
- JScript method - getYear method
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated