JScript methods - getUTCSeconds methods
Options will be for the Date object dateObj parameters.
To be expressed in local time with a few seconds, use the method getSeconds.
method returns a getUTCSeconds in between 0-59 integers, the integer that the Date object in a few seconds. In both cases the following
Return value is 0: in the current after a minute of time in less than 1 second, or create a Date object when the time is not saved to the object. And
In order to determine what belongs to either case, the only way is to check the minutes and hours at the same time value to 0. If these two values are 0, then almost certainly
There is no set time saved to the Date object.
The following example illustrates the use of getUTCSeconds methods.
function UTCTimeDemo () (
var d, s = "the current UTC time is:";
var c = ":";
d = new Date ();
s + = d.getUTCHours () + c;
s + = d.getUTCMinutes () + c;
s + = d.getUTCSeconds () + c;
s + = d.getUTCMilliseconds ();
Asp Script encoding Articles
- Calculated on the date of issue of
- A URL string in the procedure with examples of links
- ASP in the general conditions of the project Query Module
- ASP paging function
- Interactive drop-down list box (EC net influx of truth Classmates message board used by the code)
- OICQ in the page's head to achieve the drop-down box to choose
- Automatically refresh the page, it does not allow users to press Enter to submit the data!
- Return the form filled out when the realization of the way instead of TAB
- Pass parameters through the address bar. Passing through the url parameters
- How in the html of the contents of the documents include a
- Picture gradually show (on entry)
- Picture gradually show (was on the point of entry)
- JScript methods - getUTCSeconds methods
- JScript methods - getVarDate methods
- JScript method - getYear method
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated