On the "&" operator inefficiencies have any good solution?
We know that the "&" than its "+" sign soon. Because the "+" characters to determine the type of channeling variables and do the conversion.
What was thought a good way. Only two "&" open computing speed to double. Or solve the problem.
The result is: for i 1 to 5000, i to form the sum of characters. Use the & operator, to 600-800ms
Now try the following. Build a class CStrCat.
PageExeTime1 = Timer * 1000 'time to start
Set sc = new CStrCat
For i = 0 To 5000
'Timing the end of
Response.Write ", Processed time:" & fix (abs (CDBL (Timer) * 1000 - PageExeTime1)) & "ms </ font> </ p>"
Class CStrCat 'This is the beginning category.
Private i, sa ()
Public Property Get Value
redim preserve sa (i)
Value = Join (sa, "")
Private Sub Class_Initialize ()
i = clng (0)
redim sa (500)
Private Sub class_terminate ()
Public function Add (ps)
if len (ps) = 0 Then Exit function
if (i> = ubound (sa)) Then upsize
sa (i) = ps
i = i +1
Private Sub upsize ()
u = ubound (sa)
redim preserve sa (clng (u + u * 0.1))
Asp Optimization Articles
- ASP program to optimize your
- ADO optimization in asp
- asp performance test report (to) (i)
- asp performance test report (switch) (b)
- asp performance test report (to) (c)
- Comment on "<in the ASP page to improve the dynamic performance of>> less than with the proposed amendment
- Network Load Balancing Web Server (to)
- EOF records do not have to speed up the cycle of (vb) posted
- Use data binding to achieve an efficient dynamic pages (Author: Chen Yuan at 10:06 on December 25, 2000)
- 5 speed skills ASP
- I can not exert enough pressure on it: for you ASP program for load testing
- On the "&" operator inefficiencies have any good solution?
- ASP applications to improve the processing performance of the string
- To improve the performance of the best choice for ASP
- How to improve the IIS 5.0 web server implementation of efficiency?
- Url ReWriting sample
- Why not start IIS?
- ASP filter special characters
- Ambiguity: the code allows you to stay away from the eyes peeping
- Dotfuscator completely broken
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated