VFP Chapter VIII of the basis of statements of curriculum design and labeling
8.1 The basic concept
Through the printer will be required to record in writing a form of output.
Statements will be generated after the preservation of two documents:
Report definition files: extension. FRX
Remarks statements documents: extension. FRT
2. Statements Source:
(1) Browse Results: The statements contained in all records and fields
(2) Results: generated by the query-specific records and field
3. interface introduced: Report Wizard Report Designer Report Designer Control Toolbar Toolbar statements
(1) Report Wizard: Create a table with the format of the leaflets of the statements
(2) Packet / Total Report Wizard: Create a summary statement leaflet form to provide the total value of each data
(3) one-to-many Report Wizard: Create a parent table that contains records and related records of sub-table statements
Note: The first index and the relationship between
8.2 Create Report
1. Wizard used to create statements
Used to create a simple single-table or multi-table statements. As follows:
Open the File menu → New → Wizard → statements (or from popular election statements toolbar (R)) → select the wizard to choose the type of field → → → Choose a layout style choices to choose sort field → → → choose the way to preserve the file name given and the preservation of the location.
2. Report Designer with the creation of
Modify existing reports or create their own statements.
(1) statements of the way quickly: from the leaflets to create a simple table statements.
Open the File menu → New → Statements → Statement a new file menu → → → open the Quick Report and select the layout of data tables to choose field → → → Close to determine report designer (a good idea to click Preview) → given file name and saved.
(2) to design: the creation of user-defined report formats.
Open the File menu → New → a new file statements → → View menu → Settings → Data Environment Data Environment (to be required for added data sheet) → until the required details of Zone → field in the title, page header, page footnote to sum up the way the district were used to fill in the content label and set its format → Close Report Designer (a good idea to click Preview) → given file name and save location.
Note: use the wizard to create and design statements should be in print before the glance of the inappropriate conduct of the Laws (including page setup, print conditions settings, layout settings, formatting, etc.).
3. With the command create statements
(1) command format: CREATE REPORT [file name |? ]
Function: Open Report Designer with the above 2 (2) ways to create statements.
(2) command format: CREATE REPORT file name FROM file name 2 [FIELDS <field name 1, Field Name 2, ...>]
Function: can not open the report designer will be able to create a specific field that contains the Quick Report. No [FIELDS ...], the statements in the same field with the data sheet.
8.3 to amend statements
1. Add to the statements with the District
By default, the "Report Designer" show three bands: page header, details and page footnotes.
Can be added to the statements with the District
|Title||Each statement of a||Title, date or page number, Standard Microsystems Corporation, the title of the box around|
|Column header||Out once every||Column headings|
|Pin out||Out once every||Sum up, for a total of|
|Group header||Each time||Data in front of the text|
|Group feet||Each time||Set of data values of the calculated results|
|Summary||Summed up, "Grand Totals", such as text|
2. To change column label statements
In the report designer, the use of statements to control the toolbar button to write the labels.
3. Modify expression statements
In the report designer, double-click the field to be modified, in the expression dialog box, enter a new expression.
4. To increase the form-line
In the report designer, the use of statements of control on the toolbar button to draw lines.
5. Page Setup
Use the File menu Page Setup command.
6. Font settings
Using the format font menu command.
7. Layout settings
The use of the format or layout of the toolbar menu.
8. In statements in the use of the data packet, aggregate area
Must first be indexed on the table, otherwise an error.
8.4 Label Design
1. The concept of
Labeling system will save the two documents: the definition of document tags: extension. LBX
2. Way to create labels
(1) use the wizard to create
File menu → New → Tags → Wizard → Table → Select → Select label type settings to choose sort field layout → → → given way to choose to preserve the file name and save location.
(2) to create label designs
File menu → New → Tags → file → new → Layout tab select the View menu → Settings → Data Environment Data Environment (to be required for added data sheet) → field until the necessary details of the closure of the District → → Designer labels to Save the file name and location.
(3) ways to create statements with the command
Command format: CREATE LABEL [file name |? ]
Function: open label design, and use the above (2) method to create labels.
Conventional layout of label statements and the notes
|Out||A record of each line, and each record field on the page by placing the horizontal direction.||Packet / Total statements *, financial statements, inventory, sales summary|
|Row||Of a record field of each record placed in the side of vertical||List|
|One-to-many *||A record or one-to-many relationship||Invoices, accounting statements|
|Multi-column||More out of the record field of each record placed vertically along the left edge of||Telephone number of a thin, card|
|Tags||More records, each record of the field along the left edge of vertical placement, printed on special paper||Mailing Labels *, were signed|
* Only the contents of the wizard.
Statements and labels can be inserted into the following types of layout controls statements
|To display||Please choose the following control|
|Table of fields, variables and other expressions||Field|
|Original meaning of the text||Tags|
|A straight line||Lines|
|Box and the border||Rectangular|
|Round, oval, rounded rectangle and the border||Round the entire rectangular|
|Or common bitmap field||Photo / OLE binding type|
Control settings, you can modify them. Can format the control, change control color or add comments to any controls.
FoxPro Tutorial Articles
- INTERNET use VFP to create a database in Dynamic Query
- VFP songs with the preparation of the on-demand multi-media devices
- VFP edit box method for automatic correction
- VFP to use the system variables _SCREEN
- VFP table to track the realization of the log method
- Modified to achieve by the standard class library VisualFoxPro
- Grid control the use of VFP General entry interface design
- VFP Chapter Essentials to create and use tables
- Essentials VFP Chapter IV to create and use databases
- VFP Chapter VI Essentials object-oriented programming
- VFP Chapter V Essentials to create queries and view
- VFP form the basis of Chapter VII of the Design Guide
- VFP Chapter Essentials class to create and use
- VFP Chapter IX Essentials menu and toolbar design
- VFP Chapter VIII of the basis of statements of curriculum design and labeling
- Chapter XI Essentials VFP application development
- VFP Chapter Essentials basic knowledge of database systems
- VFP chapter Essentials language based on VFP
- Batch print envelopes with VFP
- Animation of simulation in the VFP
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated