Record some information about testing tools NUNIT link to information, interested friends can jump in the past to see if
Welcome to the new home of NCover, the open source code coverage tool for. NET. After struggling mightily with the GotDotNet.com infrustructure, I have decided to move this project to its own location.
Over the next few weeks, I will be migrating the NCover discussion groups and bug database from GotDotNet, but the rest of the information you might need is here already.
Go ahead and download the stable version or the new alpha Release. In addition, you can browse the source code and comment in the community area.
Update 12/12/2004: Released a new alpha build (v1.4.5) that hopefully addresses the problems that some users have had with the profiler crashing on shutdown.
Update 1/11/2005: Released a new build (v1.4.6) that fixes the bug where the coverage file was not being output to the designated location.
Welcome to TestDriven.NET - "The Zero Friction Unit Testing Add-In for Microsoft Visual Studio. NET"
TestDriven.NET makes it easy to run unit tests with a single click, anywhere in your Visual Studio solutions. It supports all versions of Microsoft Visual Studio. NET meaning you don't have to worry about compatibility issues and fully integrates with all major unit testing frameworks including NUnit, MbUnit, & MS Team System.
Below is a list of all files released by this project. Before downloading, you may want to read Release Notes and ChangeLog (accessible by clicking on release version).
|Package|| Release |
|Size||D / L||Arch.||Type|
NMock [Show only this Package]
|1.1 [Show only this Release]||2004-06-13 23:00|
|1.01 [Show only this Release]||2004-03-16 16:00|
|1.0 [Show only this Release]||2003-05-10 16:00|
.Net Application Articles
- [Original] C # to achieve Window Pipeline Technology
- How to use DataGrid to achieve by date to determine whether to display New Logo
- How to use vb6.0 to achieve the Chinese real name search
- Record some information about testing tools NUNIT link to information, interested friends can jump in the past to see if
- . NET expert Richard Grimes's farewell
- And I started with Direct3D-VB.net Programming
- A widespread popular talk on project management
- Teaching Experience in C # (3): savings calculator source code
- asp.net certification on the form the general settings:
- Given natural number four 1-9, calculate the number of 4 obtained after 24 +,-,*,/ computing algorithm
- One with the Wsh to control the SqlServer's Dcom of VBs
- QQ verification code to identify the source code (C # / NET1.1)
- Debugging Visual Basic serial communication method
- Prepared with. NET Properties window RAD interactive components (preface)
- Prepared with. NET Properties window RAD interactive components (a)
- Prepared with. NET Properties window RAD interactive component (b)
- Prepared with. NET Properties window RAD interactive components (c)
- Prepared with. NET Properties window RAD interactive component (d)
- In ASP.NET to achieve single sign -
- Certificates and signatures - Microsoft certificates trial testing tools series
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated