ASP.NET2.0 database entry of the common errors
The following list provides the students were found in the experimental installation of the most common mistakes, and if you encounter problems, you can check to see if there is no similar situation:
· The incorrect file name or path MDB - MDB to re-check the exact name and path. In order to avoid the path name of the error, you can use AccessDataSource the Configure Data Source wizard in the Browse button.
· Incorrect MDB file access permissions - if the MDB file needs to UserID and password, you must use Chapter 4 described technology.
· In the absence of data source controls when the attempt to use data-bound controls - data-bound controls must have a DataSourceID property of the specified data source, that is, the data source control.
· For data-bound controls to set the wrong data source - If you use multiple data source controls, please pay special attention to the exact name of each control. Then again, check each data-bound control's DataSourceID property used in the data source.
· Not yet installed in the JET machine when attempting to use MDB - although there were a number of small, but still check the server is installed on JET. Copy the MDB file is easy, but there must also be installed Access software or JET engine.
· Table and column names in the error - this error often occurs when the input; if the use of Visual Studio and VWD design wizard, or drag and drop approach, then it will not be a problem.
· Incorrect SQL statement syntax - make sure you spell the keyword correctly. In the list (for example, a group of field names) in there must be a comma between each one. Text string must be a pair of single quotation marks, but the numbers do not. In the case of any possible use of the data source control's Configure Data Source dialog box to create a statement. You can also Access Query Design tool or Visual Studio QueryBuilder test SQL statements directly.
· Try to use the object being locked MDB - currently in Design mode, open the MDB in Access table or query to reject all read and write. When you want to use the object in ASP.NET, you need to at design time or run time off the object.
· An attempt to modify a locked page - VWD's Design view, right one is the browser page that opens is not available. If you need to use the Design view, you must first close the browser. (In the Source view, edit, save and refresh your browser to see the changes).
.NET foundation Articles
- ConnectString set enlist in the meaning of
- ASP_NET using MD5 encryption
- Asp.Net using the POST method the easiest to achieve
- Some commonly used data manipulation classes
- Excel data island out to the most simple method of
- Request for the URL and parse the returned html
- A rather classic study of multi-threaded code
- Using the Data Access Application Block to be the return value of stored procedure
- asp.net2.0 the asynchronous call WebService (asynchronous pages)
- In the VS2003 to open the ASPX file directly DREAMWEAVER8
- ASP.NET2.0 database entry of the common errors
- Multi-column sort ASP.Net2.0 GridView to show the icon to sort, paging
- . net so the IP access restrictions
- . Net2.0 read and write configuration files using ConfigurationManager
- ASP.NET 2.0 in the use of XSLT
- ASP.NET page template to achieve
- . net2.0 for the use of large quantities SqlBulkCopy data migration
- ASP.NET 2.0 compiler under the conditions
- Click the Close button to capture events
- How perfect Web development control IE title bar
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated