Click the Close button to capture events
<1> only in your page script to add the following to ..
function window.onbeforeunload ()
event.returnValue = "the page will be closed, comfirm to close?";
<B> The purpose of the browser through the capture click event of the Close button to close the page before the message is given, indicating the closure.
<C> applications continue to expand in the back to add Ajax part of the background to the operation code, can clear the session operation to release the purpose of space.
<D> bs structure is mainly used in the application of
.NET foundation Articles
- ConnectString set enlist in the meaning of
- ASP_NET using MD5 encryption
- Asp.Net using the POST method the easiest to achieve
- Some commonly used data manipulation classes
- Excel data island out to the most simple method of
- Request for the URL and parse the returned html
- A rather classic study of multi-threaded code
- Using the Data Access Application Block to be the return value of stored procedure
- asp.net2.0 the asynchronous call WebService (asynchronous pages)
- In the VS2003 to open the ASPX file directly DREAMWEAVER8
- ASP.NET2.0 database entry of the common errors
- Multi-column sort ASP.Net2.0 GridView to show the icon to sort, paging
- . net so the IP access restrictions
- . Net2.0 read and write configuration files using ConfigurationManager
- ASP.NET 2.0 in the use of XSLT
- ASP.NET page template to achieve
- . net2.0 for the use of large quantities SqlBulkCopy data migration
- ASP.NET 2.0 compiler under the conditions
- Click the Close button to capture events
- How perfect Web development control IE title bar
Can't Find What You're Looking For?