Microsoft patterns and practices: model papers (Microsoft Patterns & Practices: Patterns) [strongly recommended]
That as many as 365 documents, detailed and comprehensive explanation of the. NET in the relevant models and software architecture design expertise in all aspects, it can be said in the documents I got when there is only one feeling: "ecstatic"!
In all, Microsoft detail on the structure of the master, I believe you will be able to learn quickly. NET model of the system design and architecture design in-depth knowledge, which is the most valuable, than the various types of coding techniques to be important and more!
Finally, the E text you must pass, or 365 of this document is no longer a gift, but an elusive treasure you,:). However, the general structure of the system concern the design of a friend, E is not to mention the text.
Of course, the document you can conveniently find in Microsoft's site, but the site is obviously a very messy article, inconvenient to read carefully, I spend a certain amount of energy to put together this document, in the compressed packet which contains two documents: a Word2002 format, the other one is the PDF format.
I am working hard to carry out this valuable work of the Chinese translation of the document, if you are also very interested in this, and I hope that friends can do a certain contribution, it may wish to contact me, and our common translation, can be completed faster, Uestc95 @ 263.net
This document can be in the Microsoft site: http://msdn.microsoft.com/practices/type/Patterns/default.asp
If you want the freedom dripping fun to read, to avoid the messy site, you can organize a good document to download here:
.Net Object Oriented Programming Articles
- To: design patterns Singleton (the example is C #)
- Words - a prototype model
- Words: one-piece model
- To the practical application of a factory. Can be directly used by heart
- To: "simple" design pattern, then
- I Walaqi, such as with Black_Cat on "design patterns" and "factory method" "abstract factory" organize the discussion as follows, to facilitate "design mode" fans
- Words - the structure of model
- Remarks: With regard to the composition of
- Give you an example [. NET framework for development in the three examples - the user registration system]
- Jia-wen Recommended: VB.NET use object-oriented features
- Microsoft patterns and practices: model papers (Microsoft Patterns & Practices: Patterns) [strongly recommended]
- C # written norms
- Help me, I overloading (C #)
- Microsoft. NET's base class inheritance (1)
- Microsoft. NET's base class inheritance (2)
- The birth of a poker game --- (fullhouse) category on the process of design and debugging, error correction and the use of assertion (I)
- VSS data (Part III)
- VSS information (Part II, picture not uploaded)
- VSS information (and I wrote for the company, part of ICP's)
- In the team development environment using Visual Studio. NET (b)
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated