Remarks: With regard to the composition of
Composition of the simplest example is the post bbs. bbs posts, before you click on them there is no difference between them, but in fact they have the level of relations relations back through these relationships together.
The principle mode of composition is: an example of the parent as a member of subclass. Subclass of the Father through the example of the operation type to determine their own assembly with the way the parent category.
When you visit these categories when the parent class through the public way to visit. This time there is no difference between them. Like bbs, son of the father of stickers affixed to retain a reference.
In addition, the composition can also be used for other aspects, not just the level of combinations. Examples of this category depends on the father's relationship with the subclass
.Net Object Oriented Programming Articles
- To: design patterns Singleton (the example is C #)
- Words - a prototype model
- Words: one-piece model
- To the practical application of a factory. Can be directly used by heart
- To: "simple" design pattern, then
- I Walaqi, such as with Black_Cat on "design patterns" and "factory method" "abstract factory" organize the discussion as follows, to facilitate "design mode" fans
- Words - the structure of model
- Remarks: With regard to the composition of
- Give you an example [. NET framework for development in the three examples - the user registration system]
- Jia-wen Recommended: VB.NET use object-oriented features
- Microsoft patterns and practices: model papers (Microsoft Patterns & Practices: Patterns) [strongly recommended]
- C # written norms
- Help me, I overloading (C #)
- Microsoft. NET's base class inheritance (1)
- Microsoft. NET's base class inheritance (2)
- The birth of a poker game --- (fullhouse) category on the process of design and debugging, error correction and the use of assertion (I)
- VSS data (Part III)
- VSS information (Part II, picture not uploaded)
- VSS information (and I wrote for the company, part of ICP's)
- In the team development environment using Visual Studio. NET (b)
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated