Words - the structure of model
To create model objects are created in order to solve the problem. In other words, if you want to avoid in order to create a future you did not take into account the object of the type to worry about, we consider the model created.
Today, I tried to say a few words about the structure model.
Structural model is to address how to assemble the existing categories, and their interactive design, in order to achieve the purpose of certain functions. At the same time, the structure of an inclusive model a lot of problems, such as scalability (the appearance of models, component model, agent model, decorative patterns), encapsulation (adapter mode, bridge mode). In addition, flyweight model has provided us with an example of a large number of objects occupy resources.
Model structure to address the following issues do not undermine the type of package, based on the realization of new features. This includes decorative patterns, agent model.
Type package without destroying the basis of sex, making the same type can be estimated that the system did not interact. This is including the bridge and the adapter mode.
Create a class to a group visit to visit a unified interface, which is composed of the same type of pattern to create different access interface to the different needs of visitors, this is the appearance of models.
.Net Object Oriented Programming Articles
- To: design patterns Singleton (the example is C #)
- Words - a prototype model
- Words: one-piece model
- To the practical application of a factory. Can be directly used by heart
- To: "simple" design pattern, then
- I Walaqi, such as with Black_Cat on "design patterns" and "factory method" "abstract factory" organize the discussion as follows, to facilitate "design mode" fans
- Words - the structure of model
- Remarks: With regard to the composition of
- Give you an example [. NET framework for development in the three examples - the user registration system]
- Jia-wen Recommended: VB.NET use object-oriented features
- Microsoft patterns and practices: model papers (Microsoft Patterns & Practices: Patterns) [strongly recommended]
- C # written norms
- Help me, I overloading (C #)
- Microsoft. NET's base class inheritance (1)
- Microsoft. NET's base class inheritance (2)
- The birth of a poker game --- (fullhouse) category on the process of design and debugging, error correction and the use of assertion (I)
- VSS data (Part III)
- VSS information (Part II, picture not uploaded)
- VSS information (and I wrote for the company, part of ICP's)
- In the team development environment using Visual Studio. NET (b)
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated