Web Application Framework for JDBC-ODBC configuration
Not all databases have a jdbc driver, so sometimes we need to use jdbc-odbc bridge driver as a database. Specific configuration is as follows:
1.windows-> start-> settings-> Control Panel, open the administrativ Tools-> Data Sources (ODBC);
2. In the ODBC Data Source Administrator in the "System DSN" added to the system data source (S), it must be noted that the system must (DSN) data sources, users can not use (DSN) data source, as is the pseudo-system servlet (DSN), all of the jsp, servlet procedures need to connect jdbc-odbc driver, then the system can only be used (DSN) data sources, users can not use (DSN) Data Source. Here, I SqlServer2000 drive is configured.
3. Open the java one studio, in the runtime environment -> Databases-> Drivers-> JDBC-ODBC Bridge, the right-click mouse -> connection method ..., in the database URL (A) column, write: jdbc: odbc: SqlServer2000, note that in the high-level, the option to choose dbo. Choose OK, then exit.
4. JATO works to create, set up and configuration -> Design Resources -> JDBC data source, the increase of JDBC data sources, will be jdbc: odbc: Sqlserver2000 add up.
5. File system directory on the main level, ... AppServletBase category to find and open the java class, in addition to the Notes, there is no line process. Add the following code in which:
/ / database connection code to initialize static
/ / Change the JNDI lookup for the DriverManager
/ / Load JDBC-ODBC driver Class.forName ( "sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver");
catch (ClassNotFoundException e)
SQLConnectionManagerBase.addDataSourceMapping ( "jdbc / JdbcOdbc",
"jdbc: odbc: Sqlserver2000");
6. The future can be the jdbc-odbc driver as data source to ordinary use.
Java and XML Articles
- Dynamic WEB application in the creation of PDF documents
- Environment variable with the deployment of custom applications on the Web to discuss the scope of layer properties
- Web Application Framework for JDBC-ODBC configuration
- Learn to how to use Java Web Start application deployment
- Web applications, how to start the background task
- Manually created namespace SOAP message processing
- Web Service Appender management log record
- Spring WebFlow: 2 (WebFlow of key components)
- Spring WebFlow: 3 (WebFlow achieve reuse)
- Axis 1.1 for Java for Web Services Development
- Technical Analysis: Based on the Custom Axis Object Serialization
- To adapt to multi-database environment ConnectionManager
- Eclipse plug-ins to achieve Axis WebService client
- JWSDP completed using the Web Service entry in java (a)
- JWSDP completed using the Web Service entry in the java (b)
- Learn to teach you the basis of XML Web Service
- Apache Img Tag used to generate images immediately verify
- Advanced article master: Jive in the use of analytical Jdom
- Analysis of Web Service development of different levels
- WSDL in the Web Service in the meaning and role of
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated