CMOS linear array sensor
TAOS's CMOS linear array in addition to signal more sensitive to light, the spatial information can also be given. These devices in photodiode linear photodiode arrays can be sensitive to each incident, the output for the time and incident light and strong points is directly proportional to the analog or digital voltage signal. Features of the linear array 200,300 and 400DPI (points per inch) three types of pixels from 64 ~ 1280 points, the main parameters of the models listed in Table 1.
TXL20X series of point density of 200DPI, pixel size of 120μm (high) × 70μm (width), as the pitch is 125μm. To simplify operation, the device only serial input (SI) and clock signal (CLK) signal to work properly, it uses 5V power supply, its schematic diagram shown in Figure 1.
As a result of TSL20X has a good consistency and linear, so that the array of devices or modules of the digital output voltage signal suitable for the needs of multi-gray level (8BIT) applications. The device with the microprocessor and the A / D converter of the interface is very simple, as shown in Figure 2 is used at the time of black and white and gray interface circuit.
TSL14XX series of point density of 400DPI, pixel size of 55.5 (width) × 63.5μm (H), the pixel distance between the center of 63.5μm. The devices have all the characteristics of TSL20X series, and an array of pixels all have the same integration time. TSL2301/3301 is a high sensitivity, 300DPI optical sensor linear array, the device integrates an 8-bit ADC, as shown in Figure 3 is a schematic diagram. The array including pixel 102, the pixel size of 85μm (high) × 77μm (width), the heart of inter-pixel distance of 85μm. Each pixel has its own charge points / amplifier circuit and sample-and-hold circuit. Pixel all have the same cycle and sampling time points. The entire device can be divided into three districts, each district has 34 pixel. Can be individually programmed for each zone to adjust its gain and offset. Through the three-wire serial devices can not only start / stop points, to start ADC, such as the termination of reading instruction cycle operations, at the same time can also be used for more than 127 films cascade. Thus meet the high-performance, high sensitivity scanner needs.
The use of CMOS linear array can be high-precision position-sensitive, edge detection, optical linear encoder cycle, marking detection and optical character recognition, and is widely used in paper processing, industrial automation, medical diagnostic and electronic products and other fields.
Table 1 CMOS linear array of the main parameters of the device
|Linear degree of||8-bit||8-bit||8-bit||8-bit||8-bit||8-bit||8-bit||1.5lsb|
|Output||1-channel analog||2-channel analog||1-channel analog||1-channel analog||2-channel analog||2-channel analog||2-channel analog||8-bit digital|
TAOS's intelligent optical sensor chips in a single integrated signal conditioning, analog-to-digital conversion, such as OTA circuit, thereby reducing the peripheral circuits of the system designer needs, in particular the line out TSL3301 also integrates three-string I line interface circuit, which simplifies the sensors and microprocessors, digital signal processor interface, improved system reliability. Intelligent optical sensor to meet the diversity of the needs of a wide range of applications, product designers flexibility to choose when they need Shun-sensitive, so designers can provide great convenience.
Optical Electronics and Display Articles
- DsPIC30F on the pulse xenon lamp drive system design
- Dot Matrix LED Display System
- The challenges of solar LED street lights and ON Semiconductor energy-efficient solutions
- NS-based network video QoS analysis
- CMOS linear array sensor
- Show the development of LCoS chips
- OLED display module with C8051F MCU design
- 80C51 microprocessor-based modular design of the OLED
- Chinese characters based on the ISP chip design from time to time display devices
- HY-240128M-201 liquid crystal display module and its application
- Illuminate the front-LED automotive headlamp design features
- General Optical isolation in high-power IGBT Driver Application
- ARM7 microprocessor-based Chinese liquid crystal display technology
- Cold cathode fluorescent lamp in the HT46R14 Converter
- LCD display flashes appear to resolve the causes and
- ARM9-based S3C2410 processor design of the LCD display system
- 89C52 single-chip parallel I / O port to achieve a number of LED display
- TLC5941-based full-color large screen LED driver design
- LIN bus-based automotive HID headlamps automatically dimming system
- TFT LCD in GPS navigator application
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated