General Optical isolation in high-power IGBT Driver Application
Since the advent of MOSFET and IGBT, the voltage-controlled power electronic devices, especially the IGBT is undergoing a rapid development process. Single IGBT module gets the high-voltage devices, the current growing in volume. At the same time, be compatible with the device driver has been developing rapidly. With more and more widely the field of device applications, power conversion equipment, increasing power, electromagnetic interference correspondingly enhanced T. So we must improve the control panel of anti-interference ability and level of drive voltage. Thus, the use of optical fiber has become the inevitable.
1 ICBT driven a number of ways
Different levels of power IGBT, the requirements of the different drive, Table 1 gives the driver the current way of several commonly used comparison.
From Table l, we can see that in the high-power devices in power conversion can only use isolation transformers or optical fiber, especially fiber-optic isolation is the best.
2 types of fiber-optic transceivers
At present, most of the use of fiber optic transceivers are several companies Agilen Model. Specific, such as Table 2 (data are listed in Table O ~ 70 ℃ conditions, except for special marking) listed.
Under normal circumstances, HFBR a 1522, HFBR use a 2522 more, the circuit in Figure 1, Figure 2 shows, the circuit connection shown in figure 3. In the high-power electric power conversion device, the control panel and high-power module between the driver board 1MBd the signal transmission rate has been able to meet the requirements, but also the distance 45m has been sufficient in practical use, the length of optical fiber can choose.
3 optical transmission in the drive circuit of the specific application
Concept of our company dedicated to high-voltage IGBT driver board (ItVI) ISD418F2-FZ2400R17KF6 for example, describe the specific application. Driver plate is driven 2400V/1700AIGBT, this combination of IPM with all the functions of a specific circuit diagram shown in Figure 4 are as follows.
Through the introduction of fiber-optic transmission mode, control signal transmission through optical fiber by the control panel to the driver board, the state of the signal from the driver board and transmit them to the control panel, completely eliminate the interference problem, we realized the driver to control, and monitoring the work of the state of the IGBT to improve the reliability of the work.
Optical Electronics and Display Articles
- DsPIC30F on the pulse xenon lamp drive system design
- Dot Matrix LED Display System
- The challenges of solar LED street lights and ON Semiconductor energy-efficient solutions
- NS-based network video QoS analysis
- CMOS linear array sensor
- Show the development of LCoS chips
- OLED display module with C8051F MCU design
- 80C51 microprocessor-based modular design of the OLED
- Chinese characters based on the ISP chip design from time to time display devices
- HY-240128M-201 liquid crystal display module and its application
- Illuminate the front-LED automotive headlamp design features
- General Optical isolation in high-power IGBT Driver Application
- ARM7 microprocessor-based Chinese liquid crystal display technology
- Cold cathode fluorescent lamp in the HT46R14 Converter
- LCD display flashes appear to resolve the causes and
- ARM9-based S3C2410 processor design of the LCD display system
- 89C52 single-chip parallel I / O port to achieve a number of LED display
- TLC5941-based full-color large screen LED driver design
- LIN bus-based automotive HID headlamps automatically dimming system
- TFT LCD in GPS navigator application
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated