WinCE introduced in the use of PBcec.exe
A twinkling of an eye, a month has passed, this month wrote a blog only two, at the end, and a re-hash it, tell us about PBcec.exe.
In WinCE5.0 in, PBcec.exe for the Add / Remove. Cec file, you can list all the existence of the current Catalog of Items. The tool can be in the "Windows CE Platform Builder5.00CEPBBIN" find.
Specific use is as follows:
File Name parameter pbcec CEC
Among them, the parameters are as follows:
/ r to delete documents have been added cec
/ list of all the existence of the current listed documents cec
/ clean remove all files that exist cec
/ where catalog database storing the location of
/ mdb designated to use the catalog database
In fact, all of the CEC document be added later, have been kept to a. Mdb file is a database file, the file can be opened with Access, but the password, huh, huh. Through / where to know the location of database files through the / mdb can specify the database file storage.
With regard to specific operations, to cite a few examples:
pbcec test.cec / r: delete files test.cec
pbcec / clean: Clear all cec file
pbcec / list: list all files that exist cec
pbcec test.cec: Add test.cec document
More or less on the content, is relatively simple. Personally feel that the benefits of using this tool is that we can write a script, a cec file into a number of very convenient.
Mobile OS Articles
- Windows Mobile 6.5 at the beginning of the application of your Widgets
- Palm Pre performance comparison with the iPhone
- Sybase Anywhere use WM
- Windows Mobile to use its own database WINCE
- Robot which can give you inspiration?
- WinCE OAL introduced in Startup.s
- Win CE development in the use of the software input panel
- WinCE Emulator using introduced
- Constitute Symbain OS software
- Platform Builder Tour (e)
- EVC to develop examples of two: the preservation of information (a)
- WinCE introduced in the use of PBcec.exe
- Embedded Development: mobile Linux operating system in literacy
- Symbian basic norms: descriptor
- Palm OS and skills development of Frequently Asked Questions
- Windows Mobile access point to create cmwap
- Procedures to obtain the current installation path
- WinCE5.0 and WinCE6.0 in, the compiler option, introduced
- Motorola A768/760/768i Linux operating system
- Note the list of permission rights Android
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated