WinCE5.0 and WinCE6.0 in, the compiler option, introduced
In WinCE5.0, in the "Build OS" menu, we will see a different compiler options:
"Sysgen", "Build and Sysgen" and "Build and Sysgen current BSP"
Sysgen: Needless to say, when you "Catalog" to add or delete a new item when you use this on.
Build and Sysgen: When you update the public the source code directory, you will need to use this a. For example, in general play after the patch, may need to Build and Sysgen the.
Build and Sysgen current BSP: When you only change part of your BSP code, you can use this option. It is said that when you change the platform code directory, you can use this, there is no specific experience.
In WinCE6.0, in VS2005 the "Build" menu, there is a "Advanced Build Commands", of which there are many compiler options:
"Sysgen": equivalent to the implementation of the command "blddemo-q", generally the first is to change the compiler or the "Catalog" of the item in time, this has been used.
"Clean Sysgen": equivalent to the implementation of the command "blddemo clean-q", in accordance with the description of document, when the revised% _WINCEROOT% PublicCEBASEOAKMiscCesysgen.bat time, or to change the SYSGEN, BSP environment variable for the prefix, the need to Use this to compile.
I talk about my personal experience, in general, only the first project created, I could use "Sysgen" command, as long as they are changed after SYSGEN prefix environment variable for the set or "Catalog" in the item, I will use the "Clean Sysgen", and change the prefix to the BSP for the environment variable depends on the specific circumstances, it may not necessarily have to use "Clean Sysgen". Continue ...
"Build and Sysgen": equivalent to the implementation of the command "blddemo", when the change in the public directory of the code, such as WinCE you hit the patch, you will need to use the the.
"Rebuild and Sysgen Clean": equivalent to the implementation of the command "blddemo clean cleanplat-c", is equivalent to clear the last time the compiler-generated files, and then re-compile the directory and your public works.
"Build and Sysgen Current BSP": equivalent to the implementation of the command "blddemo-qbsp", only compile the code directory platform. Therefore, when a change in the platform directory when the code or the code changed the BSP, they can use this to compile.
"Rebuild and Clean Sysgen Current BSP": equivalent to the implementation of the command "blddemo-qbsp-c", is equivalent to completely re-platform directory compiler to compile code.
Mobile OS Articles
- Windows Mobile 6.5 at the beginning of the application of your Widgets
- Palm Pre performance comparison with the iPhone
- Sybase Anywhere use WM
- Windows Mobile to use its own database WINCE
- Robot which can give you inspiration?
- WinCE OAL introduced in Startup.s
- Win CE development in the use of the software input panel
- WinCE Emulator using introduced
- Constitute Symbain OS software
- Platform Builder Tour (e)
- EVC to develop examples of two: the preservation of information (a)
- WinCE introduced in the use of PBcec.exe
- Embedded Development: mobile Linux operating system in literacy
- Symbian basic norms: descriptor
- Palm OS and skills development of Frequently Asked Questions
- Windows Mobile access point to create cmwap
- Procedures to obtain the current installation path
- WinCE5.0 and WinCE6.0 in, the compiler option, introduced
- Motorola A768/760/768i Linux operating system
- Note the list of permission rights Android
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated