Solaris dd command Copy hard drive
1) to ensure that the purpose of the original disk and the same disk geometry
2) to become super-user
3) with the main system disk, type touch / reconfigure, there is need to master the system / reconfigure file in order to restart the copy disk found
4) Enter the init 0 to shut down the system
5) copy the disk to connect to the system and boot
6) In OK prompt, enter boot
7) enter dd if = / dev / dsk / device-name of = / dev / dsk / device-name bs = blocksize (the input file if the master device, the input file of the copied disk equipment)
8) Enter the fsck / dev / rdsk / device-name (testing the new file system)
9) Enter the mount / dev / rdsk / device-name / mnt Copy to load the root file system disk.
10) copy the disk on the edit / etc / vfstab file, point to the correct device name.
11) enter umount / mnt, copy the disk to uninstall the root file system.
12) enter init 0 to shut down the system.
13) enter the boot diskN-s to single-user mode boot disk to copy.
14) to resume the importation of sys-uconfig copy disk configuration, disk configuration in the system is shut down after the resumption.
15) enter the boot diskN disk copy guide
16) system to provide relevant information. (HOSTNAME TIMEZONE IP ...)
17) systems, that is, as a super-user login system to verify the information.
# dd if = / dev/dsk/c0t0d0s2 of = / dev/dsk/c0t1d0s2 bs = 100k
# fsck / dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s2
# mount / dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s2 / mnt
# cd / mnt / etc
# vi / etc / vfstab
# cd /; umount / mnt
# init 0
OK boot disk2-s
OK boot disk2-s
- Sun's Solaris will be postponed to the open source Xen-based virtualization architecture
- 64-bit operating system Comments-Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris
- Solaris server configuration Multi-NIC
- Sun Solaris hard drives of different specifications so Disksuite mirror with the realization of
- Solaris 8 network print sharing services W2K
- Sun Solaris installation package to install the realization of the anti -
- SUN Solaris on the RTL8139 network card installed
- SUN Solaris Shell and the Shell Script Introduction
- SUN Solaris pipeline (pipe) and the input and output redirection (redirection)
- SUN Solaris terminal keys used to control
- SUN Solaris other orders
- SUN Solaris process (Process) control
- SUN Solaris system commands
- SUN Solaris communications command
- Sun Solaris format command
- Sun Solaris data backup and transfer tool
- SUN Solaris user management 2
- Solaris operating system pre-installed
- qmail in Linux, Solaris system installation Detailed
- How to make your Solaris in order to LS Color
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated