Windows 7: browser *. docx documents
Even in the absence of the installation of Microsoft Office 2007, we can very easily browse Windows 7 in the *. docx format Word 2007 document. From the Start menu and select "WordPad → annex" to open WordPad window, press "Ctrl + O" key combination to open "Open" dialog box, in the file type drop-down list box to choose "OOXML Text Document (*. docx) "or" All Wordpad Documents (*. rtf, *. docx, *. odt, *. txt) ", could very well open the *. docx format documents, browsing the effect shown in figure 7, it is regrettable that we A similar approach can not visit in accordance with the *. xlsx, *. pptx format document, the resource manager of the navigation pane browser can not *. docx documents.
Figure 7 Windows 7 prompt dialog box
Windows 7 Articles
- Win 7 Secret new tool: the mobile data protection can be achieved
- Windows7 personalized settings in a few failures
- Flash video player Windows7 no voice?
- Using Windows 7 features its own USB hard drive data protection
- Windows 7 development process double surprises keep the new Microsoft?
- Two system Windows 7 Tips
- Windows 7 may be on the desktop to send a virtual XP Genuine XP authorization procedures
- Windows 7 beta testing solution shows garbled version fault
- Windows 7 to survive: the corporate identity
- Windows 7 login screen background image according to customized mood
- Windows 7: browser *. docx documents
- Windows 7 to guide the transformation system for Chinese language interface
- On Microsoft Windows 7 boot screen
- Windows7 taskbar stronger than Vista
- Windows7 loaded Virtual PC image techniques
- Windows7 management using a virtual disk built-in feature
- Windows 7 will start the animation does not support customization
- Windows 7 Enterprise features powerful preview
- Windows 7: Homegroup link and share online ID
- Windows 7 to subvert the system for several reasons Vista
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated