Windows 7: Homegroup link and share online ID
Microsoft cited the following example to show how to use these features:
For example, in Homegroup in, Bob and his wife want to share some documents, but do not let children see, as long as a simple designation of his wife's Windows Live ID user name can be, Bob could give his wife access to his computer files High competence.
This seems really useful features through Homegroup makes file-sharing easier. Let us now to experience some of these characteristics:
Link your Windows user account and Live ID
In Windows 7 download and install Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant 6.5 (Beta) (Click here to download), open the Control Panel, find User Accounts and Family Safety (User Accounts and Family Safety):
Click User Accounts:
Click the left pane of the Link online IDs
Once the Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant 6.5 Beta installed, you can choose to link to your Live ID:
Add Live ID:
Windows 7 Articles
- Win 7 Secret new tool: the mobile data protection can be achieved
- Windows7 personalized settings in a few failures
- Flash video player Windows7 no voice?
- Using Windows 7 features its own USB hard drive data protection
- Windows 7 development process double surprises keep the new Microsoft?
- Two system Windows 7 Tips
- Windows 7 may be on the desktop to send a virtual XP Genuine XP authorization procedures
- Windows 7 beta testing solution shows garbled version fault
- Windows 7 to survive: the corporate identity
- Windows 7 login screen background image according to customized mood
- Windows 7: browser *. docx documents
- Windows 7 to guide the transformation system for Chinese language interface
- On Microsoft Windows 7 boot screen
- Windows7 taskbar stronger than Vista
- Windows7 loaded Virtual PC image techniques
- Windows7 management using a virtual disk built-in feature
- Windows 7 will start the animation does not support customization
- Windows 7 Enterprise features powerful preview
- Windows 7: Homegroup link and share online ID
- Windows 7 to subvert the system for several reasons Vista
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated