Windows7 loaded Virtual PC image techniques
Windows7 author used Virtual PC to generate a virtual Windows XP machine, in the use of the process has been very stable. However, each requires the use of the virtual machine when the document is to open Virtual PC to be shared through the network to obtain, it is extremely inconvenient and occupied system resources.
So, is there a more streamlined approach to easily access a virtual machine in the documents? In fact, Windows7 has provided us with a fast-track approach. We just need a computer loaded VPC virtual machine image can be achieved on the purpose of the.
First, we click "Start - All Programs - Administrative Tools - Computer Management" command to open "Computer Management" window. Then in the left select "storage - disk management" function, this time on the show all of the use of disk partitions (Figure 1).
Should be noted that the image is loaded VPC does not run on the premise that the image of the virtual machine system. Then, we can right click on the "disk management" under the "More Actions" select the arrow next to "additional VHD" command (Figure 2).
In the "Additional Virtual Hard Disk" window click on the "Browse" button to find VPC image file, you can check the "Read-only" to read-only load (Figure 3).
Load can be determined a success. At this time, we can in the "Disk Management" window found VPC disk image is the way ordinary load (Figure 4), partition and the original letter is in follow-up.
Open the "computer", we find that the district VPC image can be random access, file operations and other divisions are also exactly the same (Figure 5). This greatly facilitated the host and virtual machine to operate between the file-sharing.
However, after loading the VPC image will appear to start virtual machine error (Figure 6), many can not be successfully activated Windows. This is because the virtual machine can not be written into the resulting image. We just need to uninstall VPC image.
So, how do? First of all, the closure of VPC, and then, just to enter the Disk Management window. Right-click to load the VPC virtual disk, select the "separation of VHD" command (Figure 7).
In the pop-up window to confirm you (Figure 8). Do not check the "Delete to delete the virtual hard disk file" option, otherwise will be a regret. After this, VPC virtual machine can be used.
Windows 7 Articles
- Win 7 Secret new tool: the mobile data protection can be achieved
- Windows7 personalized settings in a few failures
- Flash video player Windows7 no voice?
- Using Windows 7 features its own USB hard drive data protection
- Windows 7 development process double surprises keep the new Microsoft?
- Two system Windows 7 Tips
- Windows 7 may be on the desktop to send a virtual XP Genuine XP authorization procedures
- Windows 7 beta testing solution shows garbled version fault
- Windows 7 to survive: the corporate identity
- Windows 7 login screen background image according to customized mood
- Windows 7: browser *. docx documents
- Windows 7 to guide the transformation system for Chinese language interface
- On Microsoft Windows 7 boot screen
- Windows7 taskbar stronger than Vista
- Windows7 loaded Virtual PC image techniques
- Windows7 management using a virtual disk built-in feature
- Windows 7 will start the animation does not support customization
- Windows 7 Enterprise features powerful preview
- Windows 7: Homegroup link and share online ID
- Windows 7 to subvert the system for several reasons Vista
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated