Windows7 management using a virtual disk built-in feature
I believe many of my friends all know, VHD (Virtual Hard Disk, Virtual Disk) file format is a Virtual PC, Virtual Server 2005, Hyper-V virtual machine specially designed image file, Virtual PC 2007 has provided a VHD image format of the support, or we can use the VHD file WinMount3 will mount as a virtual disk.
However, if you have to use Windows 7, it can use its built-in disk management capabilities directly mount VHD files, can also be manually or create a virtual disk, which is more simple and also very simple to operate here through Two examples of related steps:
One example: mount VHD file
The use of Windows 7 mount VHD virtual disk format document, not only is more simple to operate, and save the trouble to install WinMount3, concrete steps are as follows:
Step 1: Go to Control Panel, open the "Computer Management" window, if you have already set the display on the desktop Computer icon, then you can right-click to choose "Manage" to open the window.
Step 2: from the left navigation pane, select the "Storage", right-click under the "Disk Management", as shown in Figure 1, from the shortcut menu, select "Attach VHD", a dialog box will pop up next requirements specify the path where the VHD file, click "Browse" button can be directly specified.
Figure 1 Windows 7 mount VHD virtual disk format file
After completion of the settings, click "OK" button to close the dialog box and return to after the Disk Management window, as shown in Figure 2, we can see here an increase of a disk has not been initialized "Disk2" (the name here, as local computer's hard drive to load the case may be), and this is by mounting a virtual disk, the disk automatically at the same time function will automatically pop-up player window, select "Open folder to view files" which you can access the content.
Figure 2 Windows 7 to load the virtual disk
The next operation on more than a simple return to the Explorer window you can access just by mounting a virtual disk, and operation there is no difference between local disk.
Windows 7 Articles
- Win 7 Secret new tool: the mobile data protection can be achieved
- Windows7 personalized settings in a few failures
- Flash video player Windows7 no voice?
- Using Windows 7 features its own USB hard drive data protection
- Windows 7 development process double surprises keep the new Microsoft?
- Two system Windows 7 Tips
- Windows 7 may be on the desktop to send a virtual XP Genuine XP authorization procedures
- Windows 7 beta testing solution shows garbled version fault
- Windows 7 to survive: the corporate identity
- Windows 7 login screen background image according to customized mood
- Windows 7: browser *. docx documents
- Windows 7 to guide the transformation system for Chinese language interface
- On Microsoft Windows 7 boot screen
- Windows7 taskbar stronger than Vista
- Windows7 loaded Virtual PC image techniques
- Windows7 management using a virtual disk built-in feature
- Windows 7 will start the animation does not support customization
- Windows 7 Enterprise features powerful preview
- Windows 7: Homegroup link and share online ID
- Windows 7 to subvert the system for several reasons Vista
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated