Using Windows XP Remote Shutdown
Flat after work, many employees often do with computers, leading discovery requests to resolve this problem. I think if at all offices to see, which is very time-consuming, so wanted a computer could pass all the machines are turned off. Because all of the office machines are installed Windows XP system and thought the use of a remote shutdown "Shutdown" command. Specific methods are as follows:
Step 1, click the "Start → Run" in the dialog box, enter "Gpedit.msc", click [OK], open the "Group Policy Editor."
Step 2, in the "Group Policy Editor" window to the left to open "Computer Configuration → Windows Settings → Security Settings → Local Policies → User Rights Assignment" in the right window, select "force shutdown from a remote system." In the pop-up dialog box shows the current that only "Administrators" group have the right to remotely shutdown; click the dialog box below the [Add User or Group] button, and then in the pop-up dialog box, enter "Heyongsheng" ( Administrator account), and then click [OK].
Step 3, when the "forced shutdown from a remote system," the properties will be added to a "Heyongsheng" user, click [OK], the last off "Group Policy Editor" window.
Various office computer to carry out such operations, we would give each computer "Heyongsheng" User granted permission to the remote shutdown. To work, my own machine as long as the following:
Step 1 Click "Start → Run" in the dialog box, type "Shutdown-I", the screen will display "Remote Shutdown" dialog box (Figure 1).
Figure 1 In the dialog box, type "Shutdown-I"
Step 2 Click the [tour] button, the dialog box to find the computer.
Step 3 Click [Start Search] button, will appear in this network all the computers (Figure 2).
Figure 2 to find all the computers in the network
Step 4 Hold down the Ctrl key, use the mouse to select to turn off the computer and finally click [OK], then in the remote shutdown dialog box will appear to turn off the computer.
Step 5 In the Options drop-down box, select an appropriate reason for the closure, and then click [OK] (Figure 3).
Figure 3 select the appropriate reason for the closure of
In accordance with the above steps, remote shutdown automatically completed.
Windows XP Application Articles
- Let Windows XP "System Restore" also can be a little smarter
- Use WinXP for a long time Winlogon do you know?
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Xiangjie
- The use of U disk to bypass the login password into the system WindowsXP
- Win XP system automatically updates the event of failure often the solution
- Common file name suffix Daquan
- Common file name suffix Daquan
- Using Windows XP Remote Shutdown
- Come take a look at how to speed up XP boot speed
- Windows XP Virus Protection feature is enabled the system problem
- The operating system "search" function are null and void
- Did you know? XP comes with malware clean-up programs
- How to bypass the login password into the Windows XP system
- Win XP can not access the LAN Settings and Solutions
- Get a "virtual memory" Let the system run more free and easy
- Windows take a look at these Dongdong you uninstall it?
- PC card failure after overclocking solution
- Excluded from the system to boot Win XP 10 strokes failure
- XP folder when Enhances Xpress-on color
- So that books on how to use the notebook more convenient and flexible replacement of IP
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated