Eclipse In Action1.3
Eclipse has been used most commonly is used to create the user interface GUI builder, it seems not, as some of the features of the evaluation of the same very high, (for example, in the j2ee and some data modeling) and is a very a formal part of the Eclipse organization, but to balance the needs of commercial and open source community.
For the following reasons: economic benefits, such as IBM's Websphere, is based on Eclipse, free or minimal fee you can get the plug-in, for example, Lomboz and Tomcat, and some open source projects.
Eclipse of the next version coming soon, here are some ideas. (Has been launched, Ningning Note)
■ the Eclipse as a common application framework, and now from the usage has been achieved, but doing it will take some time, because it is designed for the preparation of IDE.
■ to increase support java related languages, such as JSP, and provide a better statement of documents and J2EE descriptors.
■ Support J2SE1.5
Eclipse's official website is to obtain the best Eclipse-related information channel, if you are interested in new features, or would like to know more features that already exist, you can kind of try to look at how to join the team, to the Alliance home page to find the latest The plug-in, through the bug page, you can report bug, or write their own needs new features.
Java Tutorial Articles
- DBCP connection pool test (August revision)
- Eclipse In Action1.3
- Eclipse In Action1.4
- Eclipse In Action2.1
- On the database query and update package processing (original)
- What is the mode? What is the framework?
- osworkflow API's com.opensymphony.workflow
- About UI Design Manager (draft) Program
- Lesson 1.02 Ant installation and configuration
- Lesson 1.03 Struts preliminary knowledge
- hibernate beginner
- hibernate configuration file with the database to connect the two
- Struts tags in the multi-layer logic: iterator explain (original)
- Getting Started with Eclipse and the SWT
- The use of Eclipse for SWT programming (1)
- [Translation] SCJP Exam FAQ by Roseanne Zhang (1)
- Some Note for Web Service.
- Facelets 0.8 released, in jsf and Tapestryworld!
- Structs in: Delete Function
- Websphere + Eclipse remote debugging
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated