Ajax on Rails
Curt Hibbs has written about Ajax on Rails.
Rails got on the bandwagon early, and has first class support for Ajax built-in.
This article discusses the support, which is noticably different to a componentized solution that other frameworks such as ASP.NET have. It is very "Rails-y" in that it is simple, and you the coder have control.
Ajax Tutorial Articles
- Ajax on Rails
- IE Frame Bug
- Showcase: Google Maps, minus the alpha shadows, panning, and zooming
- Client-side state in IE ... what about Mozilla?
- Using Prototpe drag-and-drop features and saving the results
- Showcase: Ajax Calendar
- Showcase: The Nation Weather Service
- Ajax Isn't Web 2.0
- Another End to Back-button Tyranny
- Cloning Google Suggest with AjaxAC
- Ajaxian MP3 Player
- Ajaxian Command Prompt
- Firefox, Windows, and SVG
- Deer Park: Firefox 1.1 Alpha Release
- Technorati Beta: A touch of Ajax
- HTML 5 vs. XHTML 2
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated