Showcase: Ajax Calendar
I love my Mac, and I use iCal to coordinate my life. I've even created my own (proprietary-stupid-groupware-application)-to-iCal unidirectional sync. But the problem is, the rest of my friends and families are generally on PCs (with few but notable exceptions). I wish there were a way to use a rich application like iCal in a group mode so that we could all collaborate.
And now, there is. Sort of. Karl O'Keeffe has put together an Ajax Calendar application. It's a Toy so far, but will be fun to Watch as this comes together. The interface is not Bad at all for a 0.1 Release . Way to go, Karl.
You could replace iCal entirely in my life as soon as you start using canvas to draw neat eye candy gradients and provide an off-line mode ;-)
Ajax Tutorial Articles
- Ajax on Rails
- IE Frame Bug
- Showcase: Google Maps, minus the alpha shadows, panning, and zooming
- Client-side state in IE ... what about Mozilla?
- Using Prototpe drag-and-drop features and saving the results
- Showcase: Ajax Calendar
- Showcase: The Nation Weather Service
- Ajax Isn't Web 2.0
- Another End to Back-button Tyranny
- Cloning Google Suggest with AjaxAC
- Ajaxian MP3 Player
- Ajaxian Command Prompt
- Firefox, Windows, and SVG
- Deer Park: Firefox 1.1 Alpha Release
- Technorati Beta: A touch of Ajax
- HTML 5 vs. XHTML 2
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated