Technorati Beta: A touch of Ajax
Technorati has announced a public beta of an updated Technorati.
Now you can all see some of the Ajaxian features of the new beta, that we were shown under a red light at the Ajax Summit.
One of the new features is that Technorati goes out to Flickr (and other taggers) to suck in images for matching tags. They chose to do this via XmlHttpRequest rather than using an iframe, or loading it with the page itself. They found that they got a nice response this way.
Ajax Tutorial Articles
- Ajax on Rails
- IE Frame Bug
- Showcase: Google Maps, minus the alpha shadows, panning, and zooming
- Client-side state in IE ... what about Mozilla?
- Using Prototpe drag-and-drop features and saving the results
- Showcase: Ajax Calendar
- Showcase: The Nation Weather Service
- Ajax Isn't Web 2.0
- Another End to Back-button Tyranny
- Cloning Google Suggest with AjaxAC
- Ajaxian MP3 Player
- Ajaxian Command Prompt
- Firefox, Windows, and SVG
- Deer Park: Firefox 1.1 Alpha Release
- Technorati Beta: A touch of Ajax
- HTML 5 vs. XHTML 2
Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Rating: Not yet rated